Why are we silent???
we’re silent because we didnt know. thats the whole problem. how can we talk about a problem we literally dont know about because of a media blackout.
here are some links.
- Shahd Khidir uses her platform to spread awareness
- Nahid Jabrallah tells DW about the sexual violence
- Authorities Are lying about the death toll
- Government is killing people during an internet shut down
- Central Committee of Sudan Doctors confirms that it’s still going (i linked their whole facebook for updates. these doctors are sided with the protestors)
a lot of information is from the 3-4 of june but this appears to still be a problem. stay aware.