We love European films!
We ♥ European Films!
The 68th edition of #Berlinale will feature 18 films supported by our flagship MEDIA programme among which 6 are competing for the Golden Bear → https://t.co/B75wNjhzwa #Berlinale2018 pic.twitter.com/NdDUQdnaZO
— European Commission 🇪🇺 (@EU_Commission) February 15, 2018
- 3 Tage in Quiberon (3 Days in Quiberon) by Emily Atef, Germany / Austria / France
- Figlia mia (Daughter of Mine) by Laura Bispuri Italy / Germany / Switzerland
- Las herederas (The Heiresses) by Marcelo Martinessi, Paraguay / Uruguay / Germany / Brazil / Norway / France
- Touch Me Not by Adina Pintilie, Romania / Germany / Czech Republic / Bulgaria / France
- Transit by Christian Petzold, Germany / France
- Utøya 22. Juli (U – July 22) by Erik Poppe, Norway
- Black 47 by Lance Daly (Ireland / Luxembourg) – out of the competition.
- The Interpreter (Dolmetscher) by Martin Šulík, Slovak Republic / Czech Republic / Austria
- Unga Astrid (Becoming Astrid) by Pernille Fischer Christensen, Sweden / Germany / Denmark
- Game Girls by by Alina Skrzeszewska, France / Germany
- Land by Babak Jalali, Italy / France / Netherlands / Mexico / Qatar
- Lemonade by Ioana Uricaru by Romania / Canada / Germany / Sweden
- Cobain by Nanouk Leopold, Netherlands / Belgium / Germany
- Den utrolige historie om den kæmpestore pære (The Incredible Story of the Giant Pear) by Philip Einstein Lipski, Amalie Næsby Fick, Jørgen Lerdam, Denmark
- Dikkertje Dap (My Giraffe) by Barbara Bredero, Netherlands / Belgium / Germany
- Gordon och Paddy (Gordon & Paddy) by Linda Hambäck, Sweden
- Los Bando, by Christian Lo, Norway / Sweden
NATIVe – Indigenous Cinema
- MA’OHI NUI, au cœur de l’océan mon pays (MA’OHI NUI, in the heart of the ocean my country lies) by Philip Einstein Lipski, Amalie Næsby, FickJørgen Lerdam, Denmark